Season 3, Bout 2, "RIOTS OF SPRING"
All 3 Emerald City Roller Girls' teams bouting; the Andromedolls vs. Treasure Valley Roller Girls (Boise, ID), and the Church of Sk8in versus the Flat Track Furies. This the first bout of the season at the REGIONAL SPORTS CENTER in Springfield.
Live bone crushing roller derby action, food, beer, music. This is an all ages event. Children 5 and under are free. All fans ENTER AT THEIR OWN RISK!
Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids welcome but seating is limited for those under 18
* General Admission does not guarantee a seat in the general bleacher section, arrive early for a seat in the bleachers.
Floor Seating Policies:
* Get up close to the action by sitting on the floor just outside of the CRASH ZONE. Stay alert 'cause you might end up with a derby girl in your lap.
* We will be selling floor cushions, but you're always welcome to bring a small pillow or stadium chair.
* No One Under 18 in Floor Seating Area
* NO GLASS containers, no alcohol
* DOWN IN FRONT
* All fans ENTER AT THEIR OWN RISK!
We're sorry, "FANATIC" (guaranteed seating) seats are not available at this bout. Please ARRIVE EARLY to get your favorite spot!
Volunteers & Security
* Please follow all of their instructions or you will be asked to leave the premises.
* There will be re-entry permitted at this bout.
* No food or drink is allowed back into the building once you take it outside.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
We strive to accommodate all roller derby fans -- if you need a particular seating arrangement (space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't delay. Tickets will be for sale online until Friday, March 26th at 5 p.m., availablity permitting. Tickets will be available at the door starting at 4 p.m. on the day of the bout.
Regional Sports Center
200 South 32nd Street
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|