|Sunday Apr 14, 2013 7:30 PM - Sunday Apr 14, 2013 10:00 PM | $10.00
04/14, Sun 7:30 ~ SHOWCASE EVENING, featuring Molly Jean, the Knox Sisters and Emily Dieffenbach ~ $8 +$2 processing
We're excited about this show, and hope you'll come to check out the budding talent of these very gifted girls, ranging from 14-years old down to our youngest prodigy who is 9. What is a "Showcase?" Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Joan Baez, Neil Young -- even the greatest talents started somewhere. Sometimes it was at an open mic. And when they got good enough, they were invited to perform in a showcase with a few other talented artists. Our showcases, held on many Sunday nights, feature the best of local and regional talents. Yes, they are unknowns -- for now. But they're good. For some, it's a launch pad to a great career. Somewhere, there are people who can say, "I saw Bob Dylan when he was just a kid starting out."
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible (see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|