|Sunday May 19, 2013 1:00 PM - Sunday May 19, 2013 3:00 PM | $12.00
05/19, 1 PM MATINEE ~ MUSIC COTTAGE SHOWCASE ~ all seats $10 +$2 processing LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE PLEASE CALL
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE PLEASE CALL
MUSIC COTTAGE SHOWCASE:
This matinee will be a showcase of students from The Music Cottage, a musical training facility in Brewster, New York offering instruction in all instruments. The Music Cottage is pleased to present talented young performers on a variety of instruments. Join us in supporting this talented group of young musicians. Co-director George Krzyzewski -- who has performed nationally and internationally, and has been teaching students here in the Hudson Valley for over twenty years -- will host the showcase.
More about Music Cottage
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible (see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|