Your Food Products and Farmers Markets - Now We're Cookin'
Your Food Products and Farmers Markets: Making the Most of Selling Your Product Locally
Now We're Cookin' invites new and established food businesses to learn about what it takes to successfully market your product at local farmers markets and other unique retail markets. This seminar will offer a panel discussion about topics such as
- determining if selling at a market is right for you;
- understanding the timeline for applying to sell at markets;
- which markets make the most sense to attend based on your business profile;
- sampling your product safely;
- understanding the financial and time commitments involved;
- and successfully engaging with customers.
Cost: $25About Now We're Cookin'
Now We're Cookin' is the premier culinary center for Chicago and the North Shore suburbs specializing in interactive cooking classes and private events. In addition to culinary education, Now We're Cookin' fosters and supports culinary entrepreneurs and businesses by providing them with a state-of-the-art shared-use commercial kitchen.
No matter if you're a casual cook or foodie extraordinaire, Now We're Cookin' helps you boost your culinary skills and have more fun in the kitchen.
* Read our reviews: http://www.google.com/profiles/nwcookin
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Now We're Cookin' (View)
1601 Payne St Ste C
Evanston, IL 60201
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|