Pirate & Ghost Tour by Charleston Pirate Tours Jan 2013
With more than 300 years of history including the Colonial Period, the Revolution and the Civil War, Charleston has a vast collection of true pirate stories, ghost tales based on historic events, and fascinating legends of Gullah lore.
Dressed in period apparel, master storyteller, Eric Lavender, regales you with tales of Blackbeard, Stede Bonnet, and Anne Bonny, along with the some of ghost stories that have made Charleston known as one of the country's most haunted cities. Charleston's ghost tales will, in turn, scare you, touch you, and even make you laugh. Above all, they will entertain you!
- This is a 90-minute walking tour with a limit of 20 people.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by adult.
- Tours run rain or shine. Should hazardous weather force the cancellation of a tour, you may reschedule your tour (based on availability). If you cannot reschedule, we will refund your purchase.
- We do appreciate a phone number and/or email address where we can contact you on the day of the tour in the event of a cancellation.
- This is a walking tour, so please dress accordingly. During warm weather, we suggest you bring water.
- The tour route is in public areas over which we have no control. Charleston Pirate Tours is not responsible and cannot be held liable for behavior of the public, other tour patrons, or any accidents during the tour.
Tours begin next to the Old Exchange Building at 122 East Bay Street (View)
122 East Bay Street
Charleston, SC 29401
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|